EpicsStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EpicsStory

EpicsStory Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Алексей Навальный - проект Кремля
Advertising on Different Servers EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» noclegi solina
Advertising on Different Servers EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm by Guest

» Dr Tak Internal Medicine
Advertising on Different Servers EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm by Guest

» When all is said as frugal as warez
Advertising on Different Servers EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 am by Guest

» centrum hotele
Advertising on Different Servers EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

Advertising on Different Servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
EpicsStory Admin
EpicsStory Admin
Admin

Advertising on Different Servers Empty
PostSubject: Advertising on Different Servers   Advertising on Different Servers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 pm

It has come to my attention that a few poor souls will decide to advertise, and the like. I'm here to ask the person(s) responsible to stop. What will you accomplish by advertising our server, whether it's down, up, sideways, or otherwise?

No one likes the advertisers. Spamming links to our forums on a different server makes our community seem immature, and frankly it's not the kind of attention we want. If I find anyone doing it, I will find the people responsible and make sure they recieve their just desserts.

Instead of acting like a complete degenerates, simply keep playing the game and browsing OUR forum, not anothers. We wouldn't want someone from SomethingMS spamming in their forum and spamming back in some act of revenge will make us just as bad as they are. So grow up, community. We're not in elementary school anymore, we can't resort to undermining other people in an attempt to get ahead, or even simply to annoy them. All we should do is attempt to make our own server better, rather than harrassing another.

Quote :
Oh, and by the way, hacking, scamming, glitching, abusing exploits, pack editing, and duping is completely wrong and unethical NO MATTER WHAT (MS) SERVER YOU ARE DOING IT IN. Just to clear things up.
-Admin Smile
Back to top Go down
http://epicsstory.tk

Advertising on Different Servers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EpicsStory :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: