EpicsStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EpicsStory

EpicsStory Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Алексей Навальный - проект Кремля
Bubble's GM application. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» noclegi solina
Bubble's GM application. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm by Guest

» Dr Tak Internal Medicine
Bubble's GM application. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm by Guest

» When all is said as frugal as warez
Bubble's GM application. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 am by Guest

» centrum hotele
Bubble's GM application. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

Bubble's GM application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubbles
Newcomer
Newcomer

Bubble's GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Bubble's GM application.   Bubble's GM application. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

Activeness: 2-5 hours on weekdays and around 4-7 on weekends. Also depends on if i'm not doing anything during the week/weekend.

Reason for Applying: I would like to help this server grow and help out new people that join this server. I also get rid of those evil hackers. When everyone is usually just sitting around doing nothing and being bored, I will host an event Very Happy

Your History of Being a GM: I've been a GM on a v55. <- Please don't name other servers Wink

Are you determined to help EpicsStory?: I am very determined because i will vote every day and possibly give some ideas for the (soon to be) coder to add in to make the server even more fun Smile

Give an example of what you would do if you got the Job: If i got the job i would hang out with people who wanted to hang out. When im not doing that i'll either be doing an event or stopping hackers.

Bubbles.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Server)
Back to top Go down
Admin
EpicsStory Admin
EpicsStory Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bubble's GM application.   Bubble's GM application. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Cool Application.
Bubbles wrote:

Are you determined to help EpicsStory?: I am very determined because i will vote every day and possibly give some ideas for the (soon to be) coder to add in to make the server even more fun Smile
Although, voting every day (12 Hours) is not necessary, unless you want to.
EpicsStory does not force ANYONE to vote. Wink
Giving suggestions for Coders, and improvement of the game can be found in the In-Game Suggestions Forum.
Back to top Go down
http://epicsstory.tk
Bubbles
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Bubble's GM application.   Bubble's GM application. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Ok Smile and if you vote often, the higher we go up in ranks so the more popular we will get Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
EpicsStory Admin
EpicsStory Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bubble's GM application.   Bubble's GM application. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Bubbles wrote:
Ok Smile and if you vote often, the higher we go up in ranks so the more popular we will get Smile
Yeah, and that's a good thing, so the EpicsStory Community will grow even more! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbles
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Bubble's GM application.   Bubble's GM application. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 am

so is this a yes or no? Or are you waiting until the server is actually going up to choose?
Back to top Go down
Admin
EpicsStory Admin
EpicsStory Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bubble's GM application.   Bubble's GM application. EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Sandwich wrote:
Dear Admin,

Excuse me if I am stepping out of line, but shouldn't this person that submitted this application at least wait a bit before posting an application? To me, a person that posts on the day he joined, comes off as just a person that wants the position of a game master.
Actually, I do think you're right, but I will only give Positions when the game is up.
Thank you for your good observation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble's GM application.   Bubble's GM application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bubble's GM application.
Page 1 of 1