EpicsStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EpicsStory

EpicsStory Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Алексей Навальный - проект Кремля
Jordan's GM App EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 am by Guest

» noclegi solina
Jordan's GM App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm by Guest

» Dr Tak Internal Medicine
Jordan's GM App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm by Guest

» When all is said as frugal as warez
Jordan's GM App EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 am by Guest

» centrum hotele
Jordan's GM App EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

Jordan's GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Jordan's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Jordan's GM App   Jordan's GM App EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:26 am

Yes I know I am new so I probably won't be accepted, but it cant hurt for trying.

My time zone is GMT-08:00
Activeness: I can usually be on 5+ hours a day, but random because my sleep pattern is always off. Razz

Reason for Applying:Last time I was a gm I had lots of fun holding events for players and making it safe by banning hackers. I also want to help this server grow and make it even more fun.

Your History of Being a GM: I have been gm on 3 servers but unfortunately they all died from the owners giving up on it.(2 v62 servers and 1 v55 server.)

Are you determined to help EpicsStory?: Yes I will help it grow and get people to vote so we can get more people here. I will also ban hackers to make it more fun for people who play to have fun.

Give an example of what you would do if you got the Job: I will run events, but not too many. I will never abuse my power or give away free stuff. I will help the server by banning hackers and people who cheat to give themselves an unfair advantage like duping and other things.

I hope you look through the fact that I'm new here and see that I could be a great asset to the server. Tear
Back to top Go down
Admin
EpicsStory Admin
EpicsStory Admin
Admin

Jordan's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan's GM App   Jordan's GM App EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Cool, and by the way,
Jordan wrote:
my sleep pattern is always off. Razz
That made me laugh. Laughing
I'll get to you when the client is ready, so there will be a reason to be a Staff-Member. Rolling Eyes
Thank you,
Admin
Back to top Go down
http://epicsstory.tk
Jordan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Jordan's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan's GM App   Jordan's GM App EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Cool, and by the way,
Jordan wrote:
my sleep pattern is always off. Razz
That made me laugh. Laughing
Razz
And thanks for taking the time for reading my app. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandwich
Hackzor
Hackzor
Sandwich

Jordan's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan's GM App   Jordan's GM App EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:55 am

Dear Jordan,

Sorry to come off as rude, but posting a GM application the day you joined doesn't seem like a good way to show yourself in a good light. It actually comes off as "another selfish GM that wants to 'help' the server". I am a strong believer in knowing the community more before actually posting a GM application. I'm saying this to benifit all of us.

Sandwich
Back to top Go down
Admin
EpicsStory Admin
EpicsStory Admin
Admin

Jordan's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan's GM App   Jordan's GM App EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Sandwich wrote:
Dear Jordan,

Sorry to come off as rude, but posting a GM application the day you joined doesn't seem like a good way to show yourself in a good light. It actually comes off as "another selfish GM that wants to 'help' the server". I am a strong believer in knowing the community more before actually posting a GM application. I'm saying this to benifit all of us.

Sandwich
Actually, that is true...
Back to top Go down
http://epicsstory.tk
Sponsored content

Jordan's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordan's GM App   Jordan's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Jordan's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EpicsStory :: Administrator & Moderator Attention :: GM Applications-